We uphold stewardship and kaitiakitanga to ensure we are sustainable
Creative, Flexible, Quality
We continue to be reflective and learn together, working with integrity and pursuing excellence
We listen with intent – ata whakarongo – and are guided by whānau and tamariki voices
We follow Te Tiriti o Waitangi principles and traditional knowledge and encourage self-determination by working with manaakitanga
Mahi tahi & collaboration
We work together to create kotahitanga – unity
We value diversity, taking community-focused actions to remove disparities
Our Strategic Pou
Our strategic pou reflect the priority areas Te Whiri Ora Right Service Right Time is focusing on. Te Whiri Ora Right Service Right Time uses them to guide our decision making and implementation of the coordination service.
- Greater Equity: Prioritising an equitable and timely response for Māori and Pasifika tamariki and whānau to address disparities.
- Tamariki, rangatahi and whānau centred: Designing a response which places tamariki, rangitahi and whānau in the centre and supports them to have a strong voice in identifying their hopes and support needs.
- Transparency: Creating an environment where there is transparency with whānau regarding when, how and with whom their information is being shared or discussed.
- Increased access: Removing barriers to a co-ordinated response by shifting away from criteria, thresholds and by using everyday language.
- Locality specific: Responding to the varied and unique needs identified across the Canterbury region, including Ashburton, Selwyn, Waimakariri and Hurunui as well as Christchurch City.